Part Time Universal Teller
Location: 14345 S Lagrange Road, Orland Park, IL 60462
Parkway Bank is looking for a Universal Teller at our Orland Park Branch. We are a locally owned and operated financial institution committed to offering the best in customer service, financial products, and services. We maintain a strong presence in our communities through donations, volunteer work, and education. Come be a part of our growing team! The responsibilities and requirements of this position are below.
This position is responsible for receiving deposits for credit to customer’s deposit and loan accounts (personal and commercial); verifying cash withdrawals and signature endorsements within established limits and securing required approval as necessary; scanning daily work; balancing daily transactions. In addition, tellers are responsible for ensuring quality customer service; maintaining acceptable teller difference records; and referring sales opportunities to the appropriate banking staff. Tellers are required to perform other teller-related functions as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma, GED or currently pursuing
- Three months cash handling
- Effective customer service skills
- Good math and clerical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to work varied hours/days as needed
- Proficient using a PC, keyboard and computer mouse
- Microsoft Word and Excel helpful
- Ability to walk, sit, stoop and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, move, push or pull up to 25 pounds